Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions for ALL Prize Draws associated with www.GenieRecycling.com
- The Prize Draw is open to UK residents, excluding employees, family members or third parties professionally connected to GenieRecycling.com.
- By entering the Prize Draw entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of GenieRecycling.com, which are final in all matters relating to the prize draw.
- Only one entry per person & household throughout the duration of the Prize Draw.
- GenieRecycling.com takes no responsibility for deliveries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or cannot be delivered for any technical or other reason by our National couriers.
- Only sacks that are deemed as acceptable as per our website will qualify to be entered into the current Prize Draw. Please see our "What Genie Buys" page at www.GenieRecycling.com. Any sacks with rejected/not accepted are automatically disqualified.
- The Prize Draw winner will be contacted via email within 14 days of the draw closing. If the winner does not respond to GenieRecycling.com within 28 days of the announcement date, GenieRecycling.com reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a substitute winner.
- GenieRecycling.com accepts no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage suffered through acceptance of the prize.
- GenieRecycling.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- GenieRecycling.com reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the Prize Draw or the GenieRecycling.com website, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
- Prize Draw is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and cannot be redeemable for cash or any other prize.